Adoption and STEPS™
If we transform how we use EHRs, patients will spend less time waiting for results and providing historical information to their clinicians and more time focusing on their own health and well-being. Clinicians will also experience less frustration over inefficiencies and errors.
Effective use of an EHR will decrease medical errors, improve patient safety, and improve clinical outcomes.
ELECTRONIC SECURE DATA:
EHR adoption will ensure the data and reports are accurate and valuable in guiding us to improve quality of care.
PATIENT ENGAGEMENT + POPULATION MANAGEMENT:
The use of data from EHRs can drive better adherence to evidence-based medicine and preventative care.
Achieving a high level of adoption quickly allows the clinicians to get back to treating patients instead of struggling with the technology.
- Healthcare IT experts for over 16 years.
- Research-based methodology.
- Educated nearly 1 Million healthcare employees using our methodology.
- We improve adoption of new technology.
- EHR, RIS/PACS, ERP, EPM, Vendors and ICD-10
- Vendor agnostic.
- 3M Health Information Systems, Coding, Reimbursement, ICD-10 Education for Coders
- Allscripts: ProSuite, Enterprise, Sunrise
- Cerner Inpatient
- EpicCare Ambulatory and Inpatient Clinical Systems and revenue cycle management
- GE Centricity Business, Enterprise, EMR, Imaging (RIS/PACS) and Powerscribe
- HCS Interactive (EMR)
- McKesson: Paragon and Horizon Clinicals
- NextGen EPM and EHR
- SCI, MedAssets, AHI (Rev Cycle)
- Siemens Soarian Clinicals and Financials